Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Recording Memories


I bought this One Line A Day memory book in Vancouver after hearing about it awhile ago on The House That Lars Built.



There is enough space to write a short description of what you did that day or to record something memorable that happened for five years. Five whole years! I think it is so great because it allows you to keep all of your memories in one place and be able to look back on the adventures you've been on and the special everyday moments that you've experienced the last few years. I used to use the Moleskine weekly notebooks as my schedule/organizer and just write down where I went that day or what I did but I'm really excited to fill up this One Line A Day book because it keeps five years of memories all in the same place, rather than having to replace it and find storage for it every year.

Do you keep some sort of journal or use something to jot down your memories?

8 comments:

  1. I have a similar one too. It's called the happiness project...Not so much happiness in my life at the moment but it's so nice to see what I have done exactly a year ago. I also have a Moleskine monthly calendar, the best invention to organize the whole month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I've never heard of the happiness project, I'll have to look it up! I hope that august is bringing you some sunshine wherever you are :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) I've just moved to Copenhagen and it looks like I finally found a flat. So things look a lot brighter now.

      Delete
    3. yay! i know how hard apartment hunting is.

      Delete
  2. I saw that in a Japanese drama that I watched a year or two ago. I was meaning to get on but then I forgot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea !
    I have a huge drawing book that I bought a while ago and in which I used to stick every piece of paper that I otherwise keep in my purse like movie tickets, exhibit leaflets and all. But I haven't in a while and the stuff that I ought to glue in it keeps growing and growing ! But I just can't make myself do it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love keeping movie ticket stubs and postcards and other things I've collected too! I used to keep them in my moleskine but now they are all over the place... ah! :)

      Delete