Friday, March 1, 2013

This Week's Crafting



This week I took on a quick and easy project, drawing on ceramics! I bought a ceramic and glass pen from Panduro and two oven safe mini plates by Galzone from Kræmmerhuset on Frederiksborggade.



First and most importantly, read the instructions as to how to use your specific ceramic pen! For this pen from Panduro, I was instructed to wash the two plates with soap before drawing on them. I just came up with some quick designs that took no more than maybe 5 minutes to do each. I let the ink on the two plates dry for 4 hours and then I put them in the oven at 160 degrees celsius for 90 minutes. Once the 90 minutes are up, open the door of your oven and let your works of art cool down, still inside the oven. And that's it!



I was at a cupcake decorating event hosted by Craftenhagen last night and this morning I took a few pictures of one of the cupcakes I decorated on my little plate. I think these would add a really nice personal touch to gifts. Perfect for gifting cookies, marshmallows, or a little cupcake I think!



Project costs:
Pen, 39kr
Plates, 15kr each

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment