Saturday, November 17, 2012

This Week's Crafting: Framed Quote

This week, the boyfriend and I did a little craft project to change up some of the "art" in one of the frames we have in the dining room. So we did something super easy and we're liking it.



1. Pick a quote.
2. Buy basic thick black paper, grab some old magazines, a glue stick, and some scissors.
3. Cut out the shape of the letters from your quote and from different magazine pages for different textures.
4. Glue it onto the black paper.
5. Put it back into the frame and enjoy!

It's been a busy week for me with having some Aussie friends over for some cupcake baking, helping out at The House That Lars Built, and going to Lund on Thursday to get my haircut (of all things! it's just that I haven't found a good hairdresser in Copenhagen yet, and well, I really like the place I go to in Lund) and to see my friend Y and bake lussekatter/Swedish Christmas saffron buns with her. I'll write more about the lussekatter next week! It'll be a busy weekend for the boyfriend and I as we are attending his official graduation ceremony today, then dinner out with his parents tonight, and then I'm attending a Christmas crafting class on Sunday with the boyfriend's mom. And then, at the end of next week, my friend M will be staying with us and visiting for a long weekend. Also, the week after that will be my birthday! I think the next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment