Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The House That Lars Built



Lately, I have been spending time at Brittany of The House That Lars Built's studio. She needed some help on a big project she was working on so I volunteered. It has been a lot of fun crafting my days away and doing something that I have loved doing my whole life. Yesterday, we worked on a simple last minute costume. Check it out and follow her blog for great craft/DIY projects! 


*All of the photos are from Brittany Watson Jepsen for The House That Lars Built

3 comments:

  1. a huge thank you for helping Karen! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! what a cool costume. and a great blog too, don't know how i never saw it before today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to see your comment on here Mina! I have been reading your blog ever since I moved to Scandinavia! I love reading about all the places you've been and what you've been making! Hope you're having a great week :)

      Delete