Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bungalow: Gorgeous Paper Products

It was love at first sight when I saw Bungalow boxes at Udda Tina in Lund. Their boxes and paper goods can be found in many stores in Copenhagen. I pass by their own little "flagship" store a lot as it is right next to the yoga studio I have been going to.



A few weekends ago, there was a big flea market on Ravnsborggade where the Bungalow store is located and they had really, really, really amazing deals. (I mostly went to the flea market that day to see what Bungalow would have.) Let's just say my hands were full, and the boyfriends too. I picked up 5 rolls of turquoise wrapping paper that day (I already had the mustardy yellow/green paper and the purple print one at home from another trip), as well as 4 small boxes, 1 big box, and a lime green paper star which we will hang up at Christmas. The wrapping paper was less than $1 each and the small boxes were less than $2 (in Canadian dollars). Um, I don't know about you, but to me, that is a major steal. Let's just say, I left very happy and I'm excited to wrap Christmas presents this year!

When we start putting up Christmas decorations, I will definitely take a picture of the paper star for you. I've been wanting a paper star to put up during the holidays since I've lived in Scandinavia. There are so many pretty designs and colors available and it adds to the warm Christmas cozy feeling.If you would like to visit Bungalow, here is the address to their store:Ravnsborggade 17,
2200 Copenhagen N
So now you know about my collection/weird love for tape and paper! And cupcakes of course...   




No comments:

Post a Comment