Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Apples, Berries & Sheep


On Sunday morning, the boyfriend's cousin took us apple and berry picking. We were pretty much still in the city but it felt like we had entered a totally different world. We walked through tall thick bush, tasted and picked apples from numerous tress and collected a few branches of seabuckthorn berries. Along the way we ran into a pack of sheep. Sheep are not as friendly as they look! Let's just say, I was glad to be on a bike as I could (probably) out run them, if I needed to. After our sheep encounter, we left the bush and picked blackberries growing along a soccer field in Valby. After what the boyfriend said was a "great harvest", we biked home, got dressed up, and went to a art exhibition. We went from walking in tall wild grass to walking through rows of modern art, all in one day. 


1 comment:

  1. Sheep not friendly... my dreams almost shattered ^_^. I still nurse hopes of being a weekend shepherd in Ireland someday... for a weekend. After riding horse of course and milking cows in Austria. I have my dreams =D

    Copenhagen looks like a pretty interesting city.

    ReplyDelete